Membership Categories and their Rights
Membership of the organization may be legal entities.
The members of the organization are:
- Full Members;
- Associate Members;
- Honorary Members;
A full member can become any organization/enterprise who has at least two years of experience in social activities oriented toward social goals in the field of social entrepreneurship.
A full member has the right to:
- To choose or be elected in Alliance governing bodies;
- წარმომადგენლის მეშვეობით მონაწილეობა მიიღოს წევრთა საერთო კრებაში გადამწყვეტი ხმის უფლებით და გამგეობის სხდომებში სათათბირო ხმის უფლებით;
- Receive any information about the activities of the ;
- Participate in the activities of the organization, including advocacy campaigns, conferences, seminars, trainings, exhibitions, and forums;
- In accordance with the goals of the organization, take advantage of information and material-technical means owned by the organization;
- Accept the services and privileges developed by the organization for a full member, whose exact description and content are approved by the board.
An Associate Member can become any organization/entrepreneur (legal entity) with at least 3 month experience in implementing project in social sphere or social oriented economic activities.
An Associate Members has rights to:
- Participate in the work of the General Assembly of the organization with the rights to vote;
- Participate in the organization’s program activities;
- Request information about the activities, strategic directions and produced program/projects of the organization;
- In accordance with the goals of the organization, use the information and material-technical means owned by the organization;
- Accept services and privileges developed by the organization for the associate members, whose accurate contents and description are approved by the Board.
An Honorable Member can become any organization/entrepreneur (legal entity) which supports the development of social entrepreneurship in Georgia.
Honorary Member had the right to:
- By decision of the Board, submit an organization to state institutions, legal entities of private law and international organizations. Including the name of the organization to make announcements on conferences, advocacy campaigns and other similar activities;
- Request information on the activities, strategic directions and produced programs / projects of the organization;
- Participate in the campaigns conducted by the organization and other events.
Change of membership type
Membership change may be possible when the enterprise / organization will reach a minimum two-year period of social entrepreneurial activity. The Board shall make a decision upon request of the Member.