Entrepreneurship for young people
The Young Entrepreneurs School, in the framework of the USAID Youth and Women Entrepreneurship Support Program in Georgia, announces admission to the training course "Entrepreneurship for Youth".
Due to COVID 19 pandemic, the training will be conducted online and will be open to young people across Georgia.
Criteria for participation:
- Young people aged 16 to 28 who want to start a business and entrepreneurial activity;
- Young people who have already started entrepreneurial activities;
Trainings will cover the following issues:
- Developing the skills and tools needed for entrepreneurship;
- How to turn a business idea into a business model;
- Creating a "business model canvas";
- Writing a business project;
- Financial planning;
The training course consists of two levels:
- Level 1 participants will be provided with 4 training seminars covering a general course in entrepreneurship and business principles;
- Level 2 will pass only those participants who have decided to write a business project and implement it in practice. There will also be 4 training seminars where participants will learn how to transform business ideas into business projects, receive practical advice and feedback tailored to them, and explore personal development and presentation skills.
- The authors of the best ideas will receive co-funding opportunities from the organization "Crystal";
- 2-year interest-free unsecured loan that can be converted into equity after 2 years.
Interested individuals can fill out the application form by September 20, 2020 (see here).
Participation in the training course is free!
Certificates are issued to participants of both levels.
More information can be found here:
If you have additional questions, call the hotline: 32 2 88 00 45